Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, profes- sionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online.
We offer English-taught foundation, bachelor’s, master’s and MBA pro- grams. These include business administration, communication & public relations, international business, digital business, sports management, marketing, finance and enterprise, among others.
Our small class sizes guarantee personalized and cooperative learning from our faculty of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consult- ants and business leaders.
Our pragmatic and experiential approach to business education includ- ing case studies, business simulations and company visits together with EU’s global network prepares you for careers in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world.
EU has a multicultural student body and faculty with more than 100 nation- alities and a 27,000-strong alumni network. Our intercampus and interna- tional exchange programs further enhance our students’ global experience.
- Barcelona — where technology, culture and business meet on the MediterraneanBarcelona — where technology, culture and business meet on the Mediterranean
- A creative business community of nearly 1,000 startups
- A top destination for international conferences like the Mobile World Congress
- Geneva and Montreux — business and diplomacy
at the foot of the Swiss Alps
- Home to more than 140 multinational business headquarters
- Headquarters of over 300 NGOs and 200 diplomatic missions
- Munich — a cultural and business hub at the heart of Europe
- A major economic power of Germany
- Home to headquarters of German multinationals like BMW, Siemens and Allianz